Address the chaos of growth & the fear of ball-dropping, and focus on the business.
We know it’s frustrating when your office is so cluttered you’re unable to find anything. The large number of unorganized files and documents can be very overwhelming. You probably don’t even know where to start, even if you wanted to. All the mess is distracting, preventing you from doing your work. It’s probably even causing you to miss deadlines, lose clients, and distracting you from focusing on your bottom line. You might not even be able to find important documents. Critical invoices and tax files are buried somewhere or misplaced. It has gone on for so long, it’s embarrassing to let anybody look at it. But if you don’t do something about it, you’ll never be able to rest or take a vacation. You’ll always be worrying you’ve forgotten or missed something.
Some common indications that Alchemy Organizing could help are:
Files & Documentation
- Disorganized filing systems
- Difficulty finding documents
- Managing document versions
- Using outdated documents
Team & Time
- You're working overtime to keep up
- You're doing too much (not delegating)
- Employees all have their own way of doing things
- Thinking hiring more people may help
- Running out of space
- Cluttered workstations & common spaces
- Files piling up, too much paper
- Things not put away
Delivery & Profit
- Missing or late deadlines
- Going over budgeted hours
- Forgetting to invoice
- Losing receipts
Let Alchemy Organizing develop systems that are designed uniquely for your business and team.
To grow, a business needs an organized foundation. Impact BC called us initially because they needed to make room for new staff members. Shortly after, we were brought in again to address the disorganized stock room that was causing delays and unnecessary orders for materials. Finally, we were kept on retainer a couple days a month to tackle projects from filing systems that needed to be reorganized to project managing the relocation of their office - four times. Each project had a direct impact on sales, workflow, and overall energy in the office.
- We designed a clear floor layout, sourcing and purchasing the best furniture to make the most efficient use of square footage and allow for the arrival of 8 new staff
- We looked at the sales and operational process of the business and organized essential documents in a central location so that the stock could be monitored and the team could find what they need
- We worked with the staff and office manager to declutter desks and files so only relevant information was kept. Everything else was discarded appropriately
- We managed four office moves and the required renovations of the new spaces. We liaised with the landlord and sourced the appropriate tradespeople to build out offices, reception desks and remove walls. All was managed according to their timeline and budget so that the team could remain productive during these transitions
- The company was able to increase office efficiency by eliminating unnecessary waste and optimizing overall systems
- The company was able to seamlessly grow from a staff of 5 to 45 over 6 years and get new members productive in less time
- The Office Manager was able to maintain her productivity over the duration of these renovations and moves, and minimized any slow-down or interruption in work for the entire team
From initially making room for 8 new staff in a bursting office, to shedding a room full of paper, to seeing us through 4 office moves, we've saved 85% in down time by having Baljit on our team.
Executive Director, Impact BC
Services & Solutions
Below are examples of common projects. Every solution is customized. Submit your online assessment so we can discuss your unique challenges and goals.
Don't let an office-move disrupt your productivity. Let us manage the people, planning, packing, and move-in.
You may not need more space! Baljit is a master of finding space where you thought it didn't exist and making sure it supports productivity.
Procedures & Manuals
Procedures & manuals are time consuming and difficult to create, so let us do it. With over 20 years in operations, we maximize efficiency.
Feeling like your systems need a tweak? Baljit will coach you to fine-tune in a fraction of the time, so you can get back to work.
What to toss, what to keep, and how to file it? Shuffling paper is a real productivity drain. Let's eliminate it.
Do your to-dos pile up? Is it hard to stay on top of due dates and priorities? Baljit will design a system around you, so that it works.
Stock Room Madness
Hard to find the supplies you need when you need them? Baljit hasn't met a stock room she can't wrangle into line.
Take the first step. Fill out a simple complimentary assessment.
Serving the Lower Mainland, BC
Vancouver // North Vancouver // West Vancouver // Richmond // New Westminster // Coquitlam // Maple Ridge // Port Coquitlam
Internationally, via Skype @alchemy.organizing